Sunday, June 21, 2009

If I had to describe myself...

It is really hard for any person to describe himself objectively. Every person tends to show the positive aspects of his personality and life, this is why he has a tendency to be subjective.
People who know me well would describe me as emotional, sensitive, and even a stubborn person. Once I decide to do something, it is done, in the way that I want it to be done. It is not easy for me to get back down. This is mostly due to the quick changes in my mood.
In difficult situations, I usually do not say a lot repressing the urge to cause more problems. This is why I dislike confrontational situations. However, when on the defense I have a sharp tongue.
I usually feel secure when I am at home surrounded by my family and close friends. I am also easily hurt, but outwardly appearing in total control.
I work hard to reach my goals and aims, but I avoid taking risks and seek usually the traditional path because I am anxious of what the future holds.
I also have a good memory. I remember most dates and historical events that interest me, but I have a problem being objective in my immediate personal situation.
Tenaciousness and endurance are my two qualities. When I am determined to do something, then I always try, eliminating the choice of stopping.
When I am upset and angry, I usually use food as consolation which usually ends up with gaining more weight.
That is the way everyone close to me describes me. Each trait has developed greatly over the years and has made me who I am today. I am proud of the person I have become. Many quotes remind me to be proud of the person I am and stand up for what I believe in. That’s what makes a person into who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.